Garrison Wynn, CSP
LOSS PREVENTION EXECUTIVE SUMMIT
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Whether you are trying to reduce your number of recordable or prevent a good safety record from creating complacency, this entertaining, customized session is more than just a safe bet. It will get your people laughing, learning and motivated to create a culture of safety while maintaining productivity. This program focuses on developing the personal influence to make things stick, whether you’re helping leaders move change through their locations or getting workers to look out for each other on the job site. Garrison is authentic – a guy who’s been there. He’s a chemical plant explosion survivor who has developed environmental safety products still in use worldwide. He expertly fuses his experiences into key takeaways such as how to build the trust and relationships that make consistent safety a reality. He delivers those takeaways using a humorous approach that will have a serious impact on your event.
- How to clearly communicate the value of safety and get buy-in quickly
- Making sure you have good relationships around you so people will watch your back
- How to effectively hold people accountable for safety every day: What’s actually working
- Avoiding mixed messages such as “You guys be safe, but hurry up!”
- How to create a culture of safety: Motivating people to make change work
- Office and home safety: 76,000 people are injured every year – by sitting in a chair!
- Driving safety: From texting to rolling stops (FYI, rolling is the opposite of being stopped)
- Safety leadership: People who feel valuable have statistically fewer incidents
- The key to target zero: Being present in the moment
- Influencing younger workers: We are our little brothers’ and sisters’ keepers
- Complacency: Don’t let a good safety record cause an incident